Thursday, November 12, 2009

Antigone is a strong young woman

Antigone is very strong and i think that she went against the law because she felt that even though her brother fought against the country, he should be respected fairly. She knows that the god's laws were to properly bury a person after their death and Creon just made up his own laws, fatherland before family.Her uncle was being disrespectful to his own family and did not care what was going to happen to her, she just wanted to do the right thing.

3 comments:

  1. Gina: I like how you approached Creon and his principles on ruling. Antigone is right in wanting to take care of her family.
    PS: I love the fishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same thing Gina! Creon is completely rude towards his family, he needs to grow a back bone and step up for his nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Gina! I like how you mentioned what the gods law is about burial and how Creon just made up his laws.

    ReplyDelete